The Office of Career Services assists students in developing, evaluating and/or implementing career, education, and employment decisions. Career Development Facilitators (CDF) will work with you in reviewing his or her personality, interests, values, and clarifying goals, for the purpose of choosing a major and a career. A CDF can help answer questions like:
- What can I do with my major?
- I have a general sense of what type of job/career I would like to do—what major fits these interests?
- I’m undecided; can you help me choose a major?
- Do I need to do to graduate school to be successful in my field?
- Can you help me find/apply for internship and/or job opportunities?
- How do I write an effective resume?
Career Services brings employer to campus who are looking for Lobos. With over 7,000 jobs posted, our job database Handshake bridges the gap between students and employers.
Utilizing Career Services
- To make a phone or Zoom appointment with a Career Development Facilitator, email email@example.com or leave a voicemail at (505)277-2531.
- For more resources visit career.unm.edu.