Honors Pathmaker Program
Extraordinary Peer Mentoring for an Extraordinary Community
WE ARE ALL PATHMAKERS
No one comes into college knowing exactly what they want to do or who they want to be. Everyone at UNM has lived a different story, and once they’re here, everyone embarks on a unique journey. No two people can walk the same path through college, Honors, or life. Instead, all of us are continually making our own paths, following our interests, our passions, our curiosity, and our happiness. We are all pathmakers, but just because we’re each making our own way, that doesn’t mean we need to take the journey alone. That’s why the Honors College created the Pathmaker Program to bring Honors students together and to create an even stronger student community.
To learn more about the Pathmaker Program, visit our website.
While you’re there, you can…
- Follow our site to receive notifications via email whenever we post new content about exciting projects and events in Honors
- Read about our amazing 2019-2020 mentors
- Learn about service opportunities for Honors students
- Ask your burning questions on our Ask a Mentor page
- Read about upcoming Pathmaker events