Welcome to the Honors College’s Flex Lab, where you can: edit, print, and create works.
- Edit documents using Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Print a conference poster.
- Trim your photographic prints.
Flex Lab Resources:
- Epson P8000 Printer, 44” wide color pigment printer
- 2 Epson P600 printers, can print 19” wide, color pigment printer
- Laser Cutter coming soon!
- 4 iMac computers
- Epson 4490 scanner (scans negatives and 2d prints)
- Epson GT-1500 scanner
- Whiteboard walls
- Large trimming mats and paper cutter
- 3d printer
- Stop Motion Documentation Rig
- Industrial Sink for Wet Work
- Convenient patio access for spray gluing and fixative work
HONORS STUDENT ACCESS
Current UNM honors students can print one conference poster (at a maximum dimension of 48”x36”), or the equivalent smaller sized prints, for a research or creative project, each semester. All laser cutter use must be supervised by trained personnel. Come to the flex lab where a lab monitor can assist you with editing, printing and more!
Honors College, Building #76, room 1020.
2022-23 FLEX LAB MONITOR + HOURS
Lab Monitor, Roselynn Padilla
Hours: Fridays, 8 am-3 pm
PRINTING “HOW TO” RESOURCES
P8000 44” printer
P600 19” printer